Quote:

I keep hearing so much about this EP500 and i've never been quite completely satisfied with our EP350.
Someone help push me over the edge. I dare you.
Help push.

Chesseroo,

I Double Dare You-Triple Dare You -You're Chicken if you don't and you Mother Wears A... B... !!! Your family will disown you and you will loose all of your hair and money if you don't order the EP500 within the next day ...well, maybe a few weeks (got to give you a little break, hehe)!!!

Actually, I really have no room to advise, as the only other sub I ever owned (1 week) was a 12" Veloydne that listed for $400...but the EP500 TOTALLY Blows it away in Every Department!!! I Know quality audio reproduction when I hear it and the EP500 is the best sub I've ever heard...sounds just like Live Music!

However, as always, I do "A Lot" of homework in making purchases, especially over the net with a product sight unseen and hearing unheard! Everywhere I read on HT forums, equipment rerviews and owner testimonies, the EP500 IS a great $$$ value vs performance and can compete with the best HSU, SVS and other great subs have to offer!!!

Hopefully, Axiom owners who can validate this with experience will speak up. If you have any doubt, get the 500 in for the 30-day trial period and I bet we'll be seeing your 350 for sale in the papers!

Good Luck,

Ted

Samsung 67" DLP 1080P * 2-Axiom EP500 PSW's * Emotiva UT Series Amps * Acoutimass 15's 5.1 = WOW!