Hey Peter;

Well this small little amps are really fantastic. The midrange and highs have soo much detail even bordering more detail than my Tube amps. Mind you my tube amp does roll off on the absolute top and bottom ranges. The midrange on this amp is truly wonderful.
It is a little lacking in lower bass. The bass is there though and really tight. Mind you this could be my speakers as the drivers are big and since it is a 4 ohm speaker the bass driver might be wanting more power than 15w. This amp would be great with any speaker. It would definitely excel with a monitor in 2 channel that has smaller drivers that has at least efficiency of 90db in a small or medium room such as a M2 or M22.
I also played it this weekend watching Night at the Museum wuth Ben Stiller. I had to run it max but it was definitely loud enough in my 25x23 room. I had a sub which helped in the bass department. My personal opinion I'd give it many stars for performance. Its definitely a keeper. I will do a more intensive A-B test in coming weeks with the Trends 10.1 vs my current Radii tube mono block block amps with the Zero Autoformer vs. my buddy's Bryston 4B SST vs. my dads HK reciever and see if there is any decernable difference.

Quote:

Quote:

Just got my 2 x Trends TA 10.1 today. No time to set it up till the weekend and let you know in a week or so how it fares. Based on specs the speakers should be in the 90db or higher range if you want to fill a nice size room.

Its bigger than a deck of cards. More like a BIG stick of butter.

You da man! Please let me know what you think about it. I'll be eagerly awaiting to hear your impressions!

Ok, maybe THREE decks of cards .