Hi,

I have a question about my EP600. In late March I had the EP600 and a number of other Axiom speakers installed in my new home theater room. The sub is fantastic, however from day one I have noticed the woofer cone rattles tremendously even when I don't have the sub volume turned up very high. It's very distracting and I wasn't expecting that kind of noise to come from this subwoofer. The rattling is not coming from the closet doors or any wall fixtures; it's coming from the sub. Should it be doing this? Like I said, it's very distracting during movies, and it takes the enjoyment out of utilizing the full power of the sub. All of the EP600 reviews I have read in the past led me to believe that the reviewers didn't hear any distortion or port noise during their rigorous audio tests.

Does anyone have any advice? Is this common? I'm not an audio techie so I don't know what to do at this point. I'm hoping that the sub is just breaking itself in, or maybe something needs to be recalibrated. Any advice would be great appreciated because I really want to enjoy this sub to the fullest.

Nick

Last edited by Nick1974; 05/02/07 05:41 PM.