Your welcome skrull. Thanks for posting your impressions so fast. I’m glad that you liked the M80s. I can’t guaranty anything but when I placed my factory outlet order it actually shipped in 4 weeks rather than 6 but I was buying around Christmas time so I’m not sure if that made a difference.

Also thanks for showing me what I’m missing on the music side. Since I’ve been using my axioms almost strictly for movies and gaming I had no idea what they were capable of.

As for less clarity in the bass than the higher frequencies I have a feeling that has more to do with my room acoustics than the M80s. Just like I was mentioning about my subwoofer sounding better off to the side rather than in front the dimensions of the room dictated I put the M80s at one of the long ends otherwise there just wouldn’t be enough room behind the seat for the rear sound field to have any depth.

If you do go ahead and get them please let everyone know how they work in your room.

Cheers,

Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1