Keep in mind that an integrated amplifier is the same as a receiver, only without the radio tuner (e.g. it's a preamp and an amplifier), so I'll refer to it as the "Kenwood" just to differentiate from a separate amplifier.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Are you trying to get the sound output from the Kenwood to go to the mixer then to the speakers? Or, are you trying to hook up your sources (CD/DVD player, phonos, etc.) to the mixer and then send that output to the Kenwood then to the speakers?

If you are attempting the former (Kenwood to mixer to speakers) you would need a separate power amplifier between the mixer and the speakers. A mixer should always be thought of as a form of pre-amplifier, meaning that in the chain of connection, it comes before the amplification. Speakers must always be connected to some sort of amplifier so, unless you have another amplifier, the speakers must be connected to the speaker outputs of the Kenwood .

If you are attempting the latter (mixer to Kenwood to speakers), you would connect an output from the mixer (like the left and right AUX OUT) to an input on the Kenwood (like the left and right AUX INPUT). The output volume from the mixer would then be controlled by the "AUX OUT" knob on the right side of the mixer just below the "BOOTH" volume control. Also, you'd need to set the Kenwood's input selector to "AUX," and the Kenwood's volume knob would also affect the volume going to the speakers.

Giving us as much info as you can, such as what exactly you are hooking up to the mixer (turntables?, CD players?, etc?) and what you are attempting to do, would be helpful.

P.S. Resize dem photos before posting, please.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton