Hi, I was just wondering what HT system would be right for me. This is how the layout of my basement goes:

Area 1 (where the theatre is going to be set up) is 1890 cu ft.

Area 1 extends to Area 2 (with full opening)which is approx. 4000 cu ft.

So essentially I have a room that is about 6000 cu ft.

The problem is, my first choice for the front left and right speakers would be the W22 (in wall front speakers). I chose these because asthetically good looking, it would be a perfect match for my setup (I will be getting a plasma), and it doesn't take up ground space.

But when I contacted one of the audio experts at Axiom, they suggested that I should go for floorstanding speakers such as the M60 or M80 since it would accomodate the space that I have. The W22's were meant to be heard in a space suitable to 2500 cu ft.

So I am in a dilemma as to what set of front speakers I should get. I wouldn't mind getting floorstanding speakers but I would perferably would want to chose W22's over the M60's or M80's ... but it is the sound that matters... right?

I am going to have it tagged along with a EP500 (would this be enough to fill the space of my basement with clean bass?), 3 QS8's, and VP150.

Thanks a lot, I will be looking forward to seeing your guy's input.

P.S. My first post on Axiom message boards!