Well I have to mention again I'm not really experiencing much sibilance from the speakers. I had thought in that past that the speakers were somewhat shrill (actually made a thread about it a long time ago somewhere) but I've grown accustom to it over time. I find that turning down the treble on my receiver even one notch takes away more character that I would like so I was looking for alternative means to try and tweak my speakers so they create the sound I'm looking for (I'm looking for rather subtle differences) It's rare that I experience something that sounds overly shrill but I do experience it from time to time. Particularly in movie scenes were people are yelling. Not so much in music.

I can't quite remember where I read about the axiom crossover design. I had spent a few hours researching difference tweeter drivers and trying to come up with resistor values for a capacitor free series crossover for a replacement tweeter before I regained some sense. I believe I was reading about simple crossovers (or bypassing the crossover all together) reading that the axiom woofer didn't have a crossover and that this design was ideal for audiophile speakers. I thought about rebuilding the crossover's using the same values and higher quality components but I don't know how much of a sound improvement it would make or if that sort of thing would just be a waste of time.