Well I finally made the next big step in my HT setup and built a HTPC yesterday.
I also picked up a Xbox Elite and have everything networked together along with two other Windows/Linux boxes.

My first HTPC impression was that it’s way easier to build a computer today than it was 20 years ago. Everything just works, well if you remember to load the audio drivers. Choosing what to buy, however, was a real chore. Here is what I finally bought.

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Wis...e=htpc%2Fgaming

No HD DVD player, I’m just not ready to take the plunge yet but this HTPC should be able to play HD without any problems when I go that route. I must admit that I am getting an urge to buy an HD player, projector and screen. I downloaded some 1080p clips and was quite impressed with how they looked. My Samsung DLP would still be my primary computer monitor but a bigger screen and HD would be cool.

A have a question for those of you with more experience/equipment.

I bought a PPA Int’l 4 port HDMI switch since my Denon 2807 has only 2 HDMI inputs. However it was a piece of junk. It wouldn’t pass the Xbox 360 signal and the remote was lower quality than a Cracker Jack toy.

Does anyone know of a quality HDMI switch preferably 4 or more inputs?

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1