I've listened to a whole bunch of systems now, and I'm more and more leaning towards the Axioms (M80, VP150, QS8). I have also decided to get at least an EP500, but with the factory outlet prices I am really considering splurging on the EP600.

Now the problem... I will be moving into a condo (a more detailed description can be seen HERE) and will have to deal with neighbors. The EP600 will surely not make me very popular (unless they are an audiophile or HT nut), but I’m curious about how to maximize my listening volumes while minimizing the disturbance to neighbors. I’m on the top floor in a corner, so no one above and behind the walls I’d be placing the sub near. The major concern becomes the down stairs neighbor... my theater will be over an 18’ tall space above their living room, but the master bedroom is connected to the air space just under my floor.

Is there a good way to isolate the EP600 from the floor to try and reduce the amount of energy being transmitted down to the neighbor’s rooms? I did a search and found this thread, and the link to the Auralex GRAMMA Isolation Risers. Do things like this work? Is there a better way to do it (like building a stage, etc.)?

As always, all the help is greatly appreciated.

-Todd...