Quote:

Quote:

Anyone know where I can find a test meter for fuses in Calgary?

I would let you borrow my Meter if you want. Always willing to help out fellow Axiom owners.

Thanks for the offer but it turns out my wife had one in her extensive collection of tools. Now I feel like a complete idiot because it turns out that 2 of the 250mA, 250V, 5x20mm, Slow Blow fuses are dead. They look perfectly fine, but the meter says they're kaput. I wish I'd have known we had a meter before I contacted Axiom. Now I've got a replacement amp on the way and probably don't need it. Unfortunatley I haven't had any luck locating that exact type of fuse in the city. I've sent Axiom an e-mail to see if I can purchase some replacements directly from them. My plan is to get the new fuses and try them out. If the sub starts working, then I'll send the replacement amp back unopened. But if the changing of the fuses doesn't work, at least I've got the extra amp right here and ready to go. Damn, I wish I'd have know about our multi-meter sooner!

Oh yea, I'll also be investing in a surge protector for the sub, too.

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." Al Swearengen