Quote:

Quote:

Yeah but isn't that American beer? There's no alcohol in that stuff is there ?

Oh you’re thinking about that crap we send to Canada and the mid west. You have to drink micro brews from the Northwest. I’m trying to choke down Chipotle Ale right now. For some odd reason it isn’t getting any better no matter how much of I drink. YUK…. But it’s 9%, so maybe it’ll get better as the night goes.

To the OP…. I’d invest in Avia. You’ll be surprised at what you end up setting your X-over to after you cycle through the sub set up menu. Plus, the video calibration piece is very good.

I don't think we import American beer to Canada,, maby some but not alot .. the Coors and such is made here as we have the beer making process down to a science .. hehehe!!! I will try and find the link that they have for the package with Avia and a meter.. I'm sure my TV could use a few tweaks also ..

I really didn't notice a differnce moving my 60's while wathcing Saving Pvt Ryan last night but I must say the bridge scene was just amazing.. I sat there in awe as the tanks rollled up and things were blowing up ... If I had any doubt's about the HSU sub they all disapeared with just that scene.. Being kinda anal I had been tossing around maby selling the HSU to get a Axiom sub so I had a Matching system .. Until I can actually hear a axiom sub I am very satisfied with the HSU ...But a Axiom sub would sure look nice someday to go with my cherry Axioms... Now back to msic listening and trying to find that sweet spot for the speaker placement ... Good thing I have some zip cord around .. My kids think I have lost my marbles crawling around on the floor listing to sub sounds ... Someday they will understand ... I hope!!!

Avdude

Pio VSX1018,LPA-1,M60,M3,Qs8,Vp150,HSU VTF3,,Pio 5080,PS3..