For anyone that enjoys the Blues, B.B. King teamed up with Eric Clapton on an album called "Riding with the King". Fortunatley they put the album out on DVD-Audio as well. Now I don't have a DVD-A player, but I do own a HK-525 and the DTS track is purely blissfull!
I love the blues, and though I'm blessed to be able to listen to great recordings of the blues there is just no substitute for actually being at a concert. Live, is the way to listen to the blues...and Live is what the sound mixing engineer had in mind! Now this isn't a review, so I'm not gonna get into any detail, I'm not an audiophile, I'm just a guy who knows the blues. Pick up a copy and see for yourselves. But to give you an idea, looking at the stage you'll hear Clapton on the left with vocals and guitar. B.B. in the middle with the drums behind him. On the right you'll hear the back up girls and piano. And the bass underlies the entire track. This is how just about every blues stage is set up, and the really nice thing about the mix is it's consistency. Every song was mixed the same way. You always know when clapton is stepping in with a lick. And, well, B.B. as usual is either playing or singing...since he never learned to do both at the same time. And then the songs are pure blues licks, with no R&B hints at all! This ones a classic!

Grass grows green when manuer is placed upon it.