In terms of the products Outlaw offer, yes I think they are squarely in the HT market. I am sure that in this realm, based on the comments of users, and the products design, they are probably very competent at this. The characteristics of HT and audio (in the strictly music listening sense) are somewhat different. You can design a system for each, but making a system exceptional at delivering both is tricky. It can be done, but as I am sure you know from my previous posts, I do not believe in compromising in certain areas. I have a separate HT system (of mediocre quality - it is not a major important sector of my life) and several systems strictly for audio - my wife is about to hijack my midfi system and Axioms, so I may get to build another midfi system soon!

Can it be done, yes. I have investigated the pieces I would include in a system designed for "best of both HT and Audio worlds". Will it be done......probably sometime down the road.

You seem to indicate audio is your leaning, so investigate that area. If you make quality choices (ie Axiom speakers, and one of the amps/preamps or integrateds of quality), you can use them as building blocks for ANY type of system. You can add an HT processor and use the amp section of a Rotel, add extra Axioms for surround, and you have a good HT system that will also be a quality audio system.

Regards,

BBIBH