Yes Randy, they're back and will soon also be at the Odyssey. Again, if your minister doesn't do that sort of thing a priest can perform the exorcism(with a reasonable contribution to the church, of course).

Okay, now I'm not kidding. About a month after I got my EP500 I heard an intermittent thumping sound that I at first thought was coming from the wall or roof. A couple years ago I'd shot a 'coon off the roof, so thinking maybe another one was planning an invasion, I was about to grab one of my guns. In trying to locate the sound better, however, I happened to listen near the sub(the system was off)and discovered that it appeared to be coming from there. So I turned the sub amp completely off and the thumping immediately stopped. Thinking of you, I wanted to immediately sprinkle it with holy water, but had none at the moment, so I kept the sub amp off for maybe 12 hours. When I turned it back on there was no thumping and there's been no repeat for the past 6 months.

I couldn't figure it out, but since it didn't re-occur, I wasn't concerned. Leave yours off for a while to see if some magic occurs.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.