The lil lady and I are flying in/out of Frisco in October on our way to Napa for a week of wine consuming.

We’ll have two days up front and three days on the return trip to wander around the city. This is my first time going through Frisco with some time to kill and figured I’d ask y’all for some things to do and see. About the only thing I want to do is get up close to the GG bridge cables (I’m always interesting in how things are built), I want to ride on a cable car and I want to rent a vette and zip up and down a few of them killer city hills.

Sarah is a gourmet chief and we both like to frequent them fancy, but not over the top expensive restaurants were a tie in mandatory…

She likes to go to shows and I’ll suffer through them as long as they aren’t boring and have some half nude hot chics running around…. (it’s OK to look at the flowers, I just can’t pick them)

Are there any “can’t miss” things to see or do while we are there? I haven’t even booked a hotel room yet, but figured I’d stay downtown so I don’t have to have a car but the one day with the vette. I’d rather take cabs or walk verses finding parking spaces. Plus, I’m a country boy and do not get along well with traffic and stop lights.