On the advice...I meant to say I CAN say with confidence I will never buy another All-in-one reciever. The upconversion and the DSP's have proven absolutely useless. Unless you're going with a higher end Denon that has those fancy silicon optix processors then go the seperates route instead, with companies like Emotiva and Rotel, there aren't anymore excuses not to.

Pair up the M60's with dual ep500's and the Qs8's surrounds, and add that to a rotel or a nad and you can feel confident that there aren't ANY speaker packages in this price class that can top your system in any significant way.

A little side note on the dual subs; ever since adding the second ep500, i've been astounded by how well bass is now integrated into the room... one was good, but at this point I feel like dual subs is almost essential. I could never go back. If you can't get dual ep500's then try dual 350's or dual Hsu's. I can't begin to describe the immediate and dramatic difference it has made on LFE loaded movies.