I have a meager setup compared to what many have on this site: I have a pair of m22s and a Dayton 12" sub running on an Onkyo 304. Considering the fact that I spent <$500 on this setup, I'm pretty dang happy with the results.

As a college student, money is always an issue! Lately, I've been checking up on the used market with hopes that I can perhaps find a center channel to complete my 5.1 setup (my father is giving me an old pair of Bose 100s to use as surrounds).

Anyways, I woke up this morning and checked my usual websites and to my surprise, I saw a pair of used M80s that I could actually afford! My jaw literally dropped when I saw the buy it now price, so I pulled the trigger!

My birthday is coming up next week so I treated myself to a little gift Now, I just need to figure out if my receiver is going to be able to run this sucker! If not, then its okay, I figure I can hook the speakers up to my father's system (onkyo 605) and sell my Onkyo 304 and M22s to fund a new receiver.

BTW the Onkyo 304 runs at 65 watts/channel @8ohms. I will probably be running it as a stereo setup until I can find a center channel.