I had only a short period of time, about 25 min., and absolutely no adjustments made to the receiver for a quick listen & review before heading off to work tonight. Hooked up the m60's to the B circuit on my Denon 1804(Direct mode), allowing me to switch quickly for comparison, and threw in some Santana - Shaman, M60s sounded very warm and neutral compared to the M22s being abit forward? accentuating the mids and highs a bit more, for a cleaner crisper sound. Next came an old cd of Supertramp - Even in the Quiestest Momments - Fools Overture. Again the M60s did a great job making this sound good, but I find the vocals lacking/ not as pronounced on the M60s, almost hidden by the extra bass they put out. However, the M60s make my older hard rock CDs(VH, The Cult) sound pretty good compared to the M22s which just reveal how badly recorded they are.

I am leaning toward the cleaner, crisper sound of the M22s. If I had the room, I would run both the M22s and the M60s, this combination sounds incredible, the extra clarity of the 22s combined with the smoother midrange and deeper extension of the 60's gives you everything you could want. It tones down the 22s a bit but still shows off their clean sound with that extra bass and midrange sound.

I will try to setup better tomorrow and try using the 60s on the A circuit, just incase there is a difference. The VP150 to VP100 review will have to wait till the weekend for some movie action, as well as a more in depth listening session for all speakers.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70