A few shots of the start of the upgrade. The axiom m80's replace b&w 602s2. The vp150 replaces a b&w cc6 center. The qs8's replace some b&w 601s2's (these will go in my garage!).

The rest of the stuff is on the choping block as well and will be replaced sooner or later....if any one wants to buy anything.

The subs are not in the final spot...they sound better there than on the outside of the towers but its still not done. Great midd bass but lacks on the lower notes. The room is about 20x19 and 11' tall. Seating is about 12 feet from the screen but will go back a foot or two when its wall mounted. Qs8's are as far out as the room wall more or less and a foot back from seating. They sit in front of the molding and are angled down.

The arched opening opens into the kitchen and eating area.....its one big room.

So far im digging it but need to tune the subs badly.....and get a bigger tv...and new bigger subs....and a new amp...and on and on

This was when it was being built...I ran some flex conduit before the walls went up. I used that to run all my wires and I have a way to run the tv on the wall with no wires showing!