My typical day,

I am awakened around 7:30AM thanks to my 4yrold, out of bed by 8AM to get oldest(7yrs) off to school or at least say goodbye, check the forums and Email, run 5K and/or hit the weights for an hour(my 4yrold 'helps and joins me' then we play. Some days I pick up my oldest for lunch. Run him back to school 12:45, then run the youngest to preschool or some other afternoon activity. If he is at school(MWF), I will sometimes grab a nap for an hour or so. Pick him up 3:00PM my oldest is home from school 3:30 my wife arrives home around 4:00 I have started making myself some lunch for work at night around 3:30 and then start supper. I head off to work at 5PM and then arrive back home at 2:30 AM and off to bed around 3AM then start all over again for 5 days. I get a little extra shut eye on Sundays, but I do find it hard to sleep more than 6hrs at any one time now.

Right now I forgo the naps to play and experiment with the speakers. Once I decide which ones I will go with, I am sure I will calm down a little.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70