By the way, back to your original post where you are comparing the Axioms to Monitor Silver series. When I was shopping for speakers, the Monitor Silvers essentially wound up being my personal 'reference' speakers to which I was comparing the others I was reviewing (Paradigm, M&K, B&W, Energy, Klipsch, JMLabs, etc.). I was trying to find something similar in sound in the sub $2000 price range but couldn't. The closest I could come was the JMLabs Chorus? line. Of course, I was almost never able to listen to any two sets of speakers in the same room, so there may have been too many other variables clouding my experiences. I hadn't auditioned the Axioms prior to receiving them and went with them based on descriptions of their sound from message boards and magazine reviews. It came down to the JMLabs vs. Axioms. I think I like the JMLabs center channel a little better (from what I can remember) but JMLabs rear surrounds can't hold a candle to the QS8s. I think my M60s are about as good if not better than the Silvers and, of course, beat them handidly on price. Of course, I haven't gone back to listen to the Silvers again since getting my M60s.