I've been contemplating my next purchase too much lately and it's driving me nuts, so I'm asking the community for some help. There have been a lot of posts on multiple subwoofers lately and with the release of the EP350 V3 it has really sparked my interest.

My home theater is in my basement and is roughly 10’ W x 20’ L x 7.5’ H for some pics you can see the following post:
My room

I’ve since taken the M3’s down from their rear surround duty as I wanted to use them in a 2.0 system and compare them to my M60’s, but that’s a post for another day. So, I was planning on adding QS8’s to the rear and have the back all rounded out. But, I was thinking about what other areas I would like to make a change to, or what would make the biggest difference… I would love to get a new system in High Gloss Cherry but it’s just not in the cards. I thought about moving to M80’s but I really like my M60’s and as I’ve mentioned before I really prefer the look of the 60’s. So, this leaves me with the center or the sub…

I’m currently running a Hsu VTF3-MKII and before that I had the EP500 for a couple weeks. I posted on these two before and at the time I felt I made the right decision but in the long run I’m not sure. Don’t get me wrong the Hsu is a terrific sub and for the money it made my decision much easier to live with. At any rate, my thoughts are to smooth out the bass in my room so why not add an EP350 V3 to my system? But, I was also thinking of possibly selling the Hsu (if I can get a fair price) and going for the big daddy the EP600. Or would it be better to go with 2 EP350’s instead?

I look forward to all of your suggestions.

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss