I am building a dedicated home theater system in a 15'x30'x8' corner of my basement. I have had expert advice on the construction of the room and I am well on my way to being done (never knew floors could float and walls could stagger without the use of alcohol!). I want a great system, but I am limited to $2,500 for the speaker system. Please help guide me, as I am fairly convinced that Axiom is the way to go with regards to manufacturer.

I am using a Pioneer VSX-94TXH Elite 7.1 Receiver. Given that, what about these choices:

1. Do you recommend staying 5.1 for now, or going ahead and building the 7.1 system for the coming ability to fully enjoy 7.1 sound with HDTV and Blu-Rays?

2. If I go with 7.1, would using the W-22s as the middle surrounds hold their own with the Qs8s in the back?

3. Given the medium-sized room, do I need more than the M60's up front (mainly a theater, not for music)?

4. Lastly, if I go with the M60s up front, do you recommend going with the larger center VP150 (again for the better theater experience)? Further, has anyone employed two centers (one top and bottom of screen, or placed the center and fronts behind the screen?

I know this is asking alot in one post, but I am ordering the system at the first of December, so I need some direction and advice.

Thanks,

Michael