Hi there - I'm hoping someone has had personal experience that could help my decision making.

I have an old Athena Audition speaker set up that has served me really well. Due to the atypical (but appreciated) foreign exchange adjustments by Axiom, I'm very tempted to try an Epic 60 - 500 set up. I have a reasonable offer for my old speakers, which helps soften the blow too.

My question is about the centre channel speakers. Did anyone upgrade from Athena to Axiom? I always feel like dialogue in movies is too quiet and I'm hoping the VP150 will "fix" that. Unfortunately there is not an auditioning option in Vancouver yet...maybe I can fix that soon.

I realize this is very subjective but I'm hoping someone was in the same shoes I am in (and did the A/B listening that I should do). Thanks.

P.S. (in case it matters): The amplifer is a Pioneer Elite VSX 92THX. There is currently nothing blocking path of centre channel to listening position. I have left the original MCACC settings as they are, since things seem perfect for TV and video games. Just movies seem too quiet. Movies are currently played from a Playstation 3, and in past were played from Xbox 360 and/or HD DVD add-on. Lastly, dialogue always seemed too quiet with my older Marantz 6200 too.