I have 2 M60's a vp150 and 3 M22's. While my original intention was to just go with a 5.1 system I figure with the extra speaker I might as well try a 6.1. My area is fairly small and my couch backs up against the back wall. I plan on putting the rear M22's on the side walls lined up with the middle of the couch. Now what to do the rear center speaker. I see my options as hanging from the ceiling facing down, putting it mid way along the back wall facing forward and at the same height as the side surrounds. However, if I do that I don't know if I am better off putting the speaker vertically or horizontally. Finally, if I go with the 6.1 setup I'm not sure of the speaker configuratioin. If I set my processor so only one of the rear speakers is on will this automatically configure the system as 6.1 or do I habe to make a different setup. The point to all of this is so I can use the DTS 6.1 music setting and whatever other benefits might be cyielded. I'm not looking for huge changes as the area is rather small, but as I said I do have the extra speaker and amp. Thanks for all your previous help and in advance for this help.