A year or so ago, the were some posts listing websites that had numerous types of TV and Speaker stands.

About a month ago I bought one of the Yahama Sound Projectors (yes, yes I know that is not Axiom, but Axiom doesn't offer one and I could NOT get wife approval to run speaker wires all over the room!!!!!!!! I lost that battle.) to use with my 32" Sony HDTV which is inside a wooden entertainment center. The enclosure is about 36" wide by 38" high. I have plenty of room inside the enclosure but if I put the sound projector below the TV, I need to find a stand to raise the TV 8-9". I don't have a good way to mount the sound projector above the TV because the entertainement center has wooden doors that slide into each side preventing me from side mounting. I have seen a stand that you can mount on the top of the TV, but I am not so sure that is a good idea considering the weight of the projector and the sound vibration.

Anyone have any ideas or website that can help with this problem? Now, now guys, positive inputs, only!!!

The Rat. M80s, VP-150, QS8s, SVS PC 20-39+, OPPO, Onkyo 703s, Harmony 880 Sony 60" SXRD HDTV