As some of you know my dad was a professional singer most of his life, traveled all over, and was on Ed Sullivan in 59. Anyway, in 2005 we went into my brother-in-laws recording studio and mixed my dad singing with the below songs, he was around 68 at the time. It came out pretty darn good to my ears. Of course, my dad said on a few of the songs he was not happy with the high notes, sounded good to me though after all these years.

The problem is that he used cheap Memorex CD's for the copys I made, and he sent some out to the guys that were on the Sullivan show. They have called him and said the sound quality of the recording have gotten worse with age. I listened to one and a few songs sounded all choppy and distorted for whatever reason. I think the CD brand sucks.

I still have the original masters, and was wondering if I should use Verbatim, Ritek, or what brands to assure long life? I have some Sony RW's here at the house as well. I just want these things to last. What is the use of CD's if the deteriorate after time.

New York
My Way
Chicago
Strangers in the Night
Witchcraft
Summerwind
I've got the World on a String
Night and Day
I've got you Under My Skin
Lady is a Tramp

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85