I resoundingly resound what CV says.

Personally, I would consider those other brands 'consumer' brands while Axiom is an 'audiophile' brand that keeps it's price point competitive by offering only online shopping and by not standardizing on high end glossy finishes. Unless of course, you want a high end glossy finish. You can get that too but of course, you pay more.

I too had reservations about buying unheard but between the good reviews, advice from this and other boards and the 30 day return policy, I decided it was worth trying them out. I couldn't have afforded the local alternative in a similar sounding speaker so it made sense to try it out verses buying something in the 'consumer' category.

I was extremely happy in the end and even had the opportunity to test them against my original 'local' choice and the test showed I got just as good a speaker (maybe better) for a price in my budget. By buddy who went with the local product came out with the same opinion from our tests. We are both happy but he payed more.

Editing in a side note: I know nothing about Jamo so perhaps I unfairly categorized them into the consumer category. Others seem to agree though.

Last edited by Murph; 01/14/08 02:09 PM. Reason: fairness

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.