I have already purchased the QS8 surrounds, VP150 Center Channel, and VTF-2 Subwoofer from HSU Research and know need to decide on which Axiom tower speakers I want. I was thinking about the M60Ti's but the M80Ti's intrigue me. Would the M80 be a better match for the speakers I currently have though? For the moment I am using tiny pc speakers for my left and right channels (pathetic) but the sound I am getting from the Axiom center channel and surrounds is unbelievable. (The sub's great too but that's not Axiom )

I can't believe how great of a value these speakers are! I'm a newbie to hometheater and I had never before owned any surround setup of any kind so these are just absolutely blowing me away. I have recommended them to all since purchasing. Music on cd's and in movies sounds amazing. And I know it will be a lot better once I decide on what towers I want.

So what do you guys suggest? Would the M80's be overkill? These speakers are in the living area of an on-campus college apartment so the space is not that big but for the most part I would be able to have them loud. Once I go home for the summer I would be able to turn them even louder.

And one more question... Should my reciever (Sony DA4ES) be set to 4 or 8 ohms? The manual for the reciever said to set the reciever to 4 Ohms if the speakers were 4 or greater and 8 Ohms if the speakers were 8 or greater. These speakers are 6 Ohms but I think I may have made a mistake, by greater are they meaning 4,3,2,1 instead of the 4,5,6,7 I thought it was referring to? I have had it on 4 Ohms, should it instead be set to 8?

Thanks for any help! As you can tell I'm a big-time newbie. My television is the PT50LC13 (Panasonic 50 inch widescreen LCD rear-projection set).