My home theatre was completed at the beginning of November '07 with M60's, VP150, QS8's and EP 500. I am writing to express how much I love the sound these Axioms provide.

I am not an audiophile. I did not do A/B comparisons between different speakers. I was so impressed by the comments, primarily on this site, that I decided to go with Axioms as the surround system.

This system is beautiful. The room is 12'wide, 8'high and 31' long. I tend to sit 12 feet from the front, with the M60's on either side of a 100" screen (slightly toed in) and the VP150 mounted above the screen. The sub is just inside the left speaker.

I have been reading reviews of Axioms speakers (both here and in various magazines) for ages. I wasn't sure that they (or any speaker) could live up to the billing. But I was wrong.

The first movie I watched was Titantic with my wife. As the credits rolled Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" starts up and for the entire song my wife and I just sat there. Without a word, we listened to that song which I have no doubt heard hundreds of times.

When the song finished, my wife turned me and said "If I closed my eyes, I would believe she was standing in front of me". Now that is WAF.

The more I listen to the Axioms, the more I enjoy them. As great as the screen/projector is for watching movies, invariably the first comment I hear from friends after afew minutes is "Great sound!"

I need to do some more work on the home theatre: sound treatments, 'sub crawl', but I wanted to first thank everyone at this site for their invaluable assistance in the planning and construction part of my home theatre and for being so 'right' about Axioms products.