Hi axiom dudes!

I've been looking around all over the internet for good speaker brands, and something draws me here. I don't know if it's just rumored bang/buck of the axioms or what, but when I feel a good deal, I go with it \:\)

Anyway, I have a fairly medium sized bedroom (18x12x10) that I want to dress up as a home theater, you know, for the times when you just can't get out of bed! But eventually, I might want to upgrade to m80's because they just seem so dang amazing.

So currently, I was thinking between:

Onkyo 875 or Denon 3808
Axiom speakers:
m22 x2
vp150 x1 (overkill?)
qs8 x2 (these seem nice!)
Subwoofer:
SVS SB12 (it's smaller and I love SVS for subwoofers for the same reason I love axiom for speakers \:\)

What do you guys think of this setup for this sized room? Is the Onkyo 875 better at handling the low ohms of the axiom, in case I get m80's later on to upgrade? I've heard that the Onkyo handles better at low ohms than the Dennon on this board:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=890788
See post by Dinoyo. On the flipside, I've seen the denon is said to handle the axiom speakers magically here. Anyone try both of these receivers?

What do you guys think, is my setup going to be ok? Should I consider some other components? I just don't want to spend a few grand on speakers, set everything up, and be disappointed with the sound!

Thanks in advance!