Forum n00b here with a question for anyone with an opinion.

I'm about the pull the trigger on a 5.0 Axiom setup that will consist of a pair of M22s (as fronts), a pair of M2s (as surrounds) and the VP100 (as the center,obviously). All of this will be paired with my existing SVS PB12+ sub. I'm confident that this is the setup that will suit my room and listening habits the best while maintaining my budget.

My question is this...should I go for the setup in the standard Black Oak finish or visit the custom shop and order the kit in Ebony?

I know the choice seems dependent on personal taste and all, but I'm really torn between the two. I kind of like the "industrial"/"all purpose" look of the Ebony finish and I think that it would match the texture of the SVS sub well...however, I think that the Black Oak finish might "dress up" the room a bit better since, as I understand it, Axioms veneer finishes are top notch.

So anyone got any opinions for me?

I need to make this final, important soon so I can pull the trigger and get my new speakers!

Below are a couple of pictures of my room. They might help you guys to help me make a decision.

Thanks in advance!