Originally Posted By: HAY
If your paradigms are more like an M80 in sound characteristic than in my opinion the M2 may be better, and if Axiom has suggested it then I would listen to them ;\)

The M2 suggestion was only due to it working with the "Full Metal Ceiling Mount" which the M3 does not fit. My L/R Paradigms are probably closer to the M60, but not having heard these, I can't say for sure.

Originally Posted By: HAY
Good luck in your decision.

Thanks. My wife made the decision slightly more complicated this afternoon. After a session with her selecting counters/tile for a bathroom upgrade, I dragged her into the color decision for the speakers. I had pretty much decided that the only way I would be able to make a decision on the M2 versus QS8 would be to order a pair of both, try them in place, and return the pair I didn't want. But to do that, I need to stick with stock colors.

As we reviewed the location and colors, she told me that if I wanted to try the "both" option, the only stock color that would work there would be the black. But if I wanted to order custom, she would prefer one of the oak wood stains (matching the rest of the woodwork in the room).

The oak would be so classy -- but can I make up my mind without hearing both options????

*Decisions* *Decisions*

Ken