I wonder how much the framer(s) would cost.... As for electrical, I used a guy for my basement that I bought the wiring that he told me to, I ran it all to the boxes (outlets and switches) and lights and even stripped the ends. He checked it all out, and basically took the stripped ends, and plugged them into the outlets and switches (we got ones that the wires just push into and lock in place). The canned lights in the basement actually had a similar wire connection system where the wires just pushed in place. The cost for his services were much lower since he treated me as a subcontractor that he wasn't paying, and in order to be up to code and for him to sign off on it, he had to make the actual connections.

If I could get the foundation and framing done by someone else, then it wouldn't take a terrible amount of time to put up the plywood sheathing, put on the roof, add the windows and sliding doors to the decks(basement level and main level), and put on the siding. I would think that a week would do that pretty easily as long as we have all of the materials ready to go and don't need to run to the home improvement store too much. Then the shell would be done and that is the most complex. The rest can take a year for that matter as it would all be inside away from the elements.

Farewell - June 4, 2020