OK done some research but nothing like hearing from the people. I need a new headset for my Blackberry. My old one won't sync up anymore and it was terrible in noisy situations.

My needs are good noise cancellation and clear volume. Style is nice but not a priority although I do despise the ones that look like a leech crawling up around the back of your ear.

The need for sound siloation as prime is largely due to the fact I use it the most when I drive. If I'm not in a rental, I'm in my Jeep and a soft top = NOISY. Top down, well I don't expect any headset will work well in that environment but I'd settle for one where I can roll down a window or have the soft top on.

The Aliph Jawbone seems to get top reviews for it's ability to work in very noisy situations. It looks a bit bulky but I can live with that.

The BluAnt Z9 also gets great marks for noisy environments but seems hard to get around here. Of course I can always order online.

Anybody have experience with these two models or have any recommendations from your own experience? Most of the internet reviews are dated back to early or mid 07 so anybody with info on a recent purchase will be appreciated.

Thanks all!

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.