In a word, awesome. I had 6 remotes in the theater, and the Harmony One was able to handle all of their functions no problem (even the remote control lights!). Setting it up was really easy. You just on their website and choose your devices by make and model number. It had the codes for all of my components.

It also has "activities", so let say you want to "Play a CD" (which is one of the buttons on the LCD screen). It automatically turns on the AVR, sets the AVR to the channel you have your CD plugged into, and turns on the CD player. Then, the LCD screen switches over to another screen dedicated for controlling both the AVR and CD Player (and you can change the LCD buttons as you like).

Then, lets say you want to watch TV. You press the "Watch TV" button. The remote already knows that the AVR is on, so it leaves it on and changes the input to TV, it turns off the CD Player, and turns on the projector. I was a little worried if that would work because the projector is behind me, but it seems to always get the IR signal.

For the lack of clutter I gained in the theater alone it's probably, the best $199 I spent.

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7