I aspire to Rich's eloquence.

No dissent from me on synopses presented thus far. I think both Jason and Rich captured everything quite well.

It was fantastic to get together and enjoy some truly spectacular home theatre experiences. That Epson projector rocked my world.

The SVS really pressurized the room in a satisfying way. It made me wonder about a few things. First, were the differences we heard attributable to the gaps in the graphs at <20Hz or at ~25Hz or something else ("headroom"?)? Second, I know Jason has fiddled endlessly with setup to even the field, and to great effect. One of the things we did NOT do was to increase the gain on the EP600. Jason's experience has been that doing so made a muddy mess (or was it a boomy blasphemy?). I wish we had time to fiddle with that variable a bit.

Another thing that was reinforced for me is the absolute importance of size and shape of the room.

I had a great time, and developed a pretty advanced case of sub envy. I can't imagine more pleasant companions for a listening session.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem