Alright,

So I have bought some M60's, VP150 and a brand new Denon 3808. I did the basic Audyssey setup with 6 points. I have a velodyn 10" subwoofer. I installed everything about 2 weeks ago or so. Not to impressed with the sound, but did not really have anything to compare it to. I had a customer of mine who went to Best Buy and purchased Definitve towers open box (half the price of what I paid), Denon 1908 receiver (Not even close to the Denon 3808 receiver that I have and 1/3 of the Price), Definitive center channel (Very small and again not close to the VP150), and Definitive small book shelf speakers for surrounds. He did not buy a sub as the towers have 8" sub in them. I also just performed the Audyssey setup right out of the box as I am the one who installed the system for him. I am just playing a simple song with 2.1 and his system just blows mine away. His is alot more acurate, cleaner sound, and you can hear all of the details when mine is very very flat. Doesn't make sense. My system should be a lot better sounding. I am just not happy with what I got. Any Ideas to improve what is going on. My sounds, sounds very flat. Highs seems good, but mids are just not there and lows are horrible too. Maybe my sub is not doing the job, but still I am expecting the M60's to really out perform on their own. What’s going on?? Any help is much appreciated. Just not to happy with all the money I have invested in this system.