Any advice here is greatly appreciated, as I'm not sure which way is the way to go. Based on how my speakers sound when they get here, it may change my mind, but some upfront opinions would be great. Here are the options I'm considering;

1. Keep my m22's, vp150, qs4's and qs8's and buy a sub in about 4 months. (when I can afford it)

2. Send back all speakers except vp150 and get m80's and then buy 2 pairs of qs8's in 4 months, and then a sub 4 months after that. (A lot of waiting on this one

3. Send back my qs4's and qs8's and get a sub.

Here are a few things I am certain of;
1. I want quadpole speakers for ALL my surrounds, no matter what size room I have. (eventually)

2. I want the vp150 over the vp100 indefinetly.

3. I want the SVS Sub PC Ultra. (eventually)

Any help from here is greatly appreciated. I am ESPECIALLY interested to know, from people who have heard both, how much difference is their between M22'S with a good sub, and the m80's? Because I tend to REALLY be drawn to the clean, clear, precision of monitors. I was actually set on the the Sonus Faber Concertino Domus's before I decided to get my whole surround sound at the same price. But I even preferred them over 4k floorstanders by Martin Logan and Sonus Faber. They still (to me) could not match the openess that the small box created. Anyways, please help me....

You don't know ANYthing, until you've learned SOMEthing.