Originally Posted By: sirquack
You will not void any warranty, that is what they will tell you to check if you call their 800#, they are available late EST.

Also, it is interesting you thing the one good 60 sounds similar to the vp150 with the test tones. Is this the receiver pink noise? My 2 vp150's I've owned have always sounded more muffled compared to 60's or 80's. Many have mentioned this in the past.

Yah it's pink noise. The two sound very alike compared to the "bad" M60. Seems to be very balanced, which was something I was worried about as I always thought the fronts should all be the same speaker for that reason.

Originally Posted By: JohnK
Mike, since you say that you heard something from the mid-range driver but not the tweeter, it appears that the internal wiring to the tweeter may be loose. But just to be sure that it isn't the connecting strip on the terminals that Ken and Mark have mentioned, try connecting the speaker wire to the upper set of terminals(if you now have it connected to the lower set).

That I did not try. I will try using the upper terminals tomorrow. If that still doesn't work I will call them up and pull out that tweeter.

Thanks for the help guys. I will let you know how it goes either way.