The four games in the elder scrolls series are Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion.

I played daggerfall, morrowind and oblivion. My stepdad used to play Arena but I never did... did see it in action though.

I am about 105 hours into oblivion... I only have to beat the fighters guild quests and then I will have completed all faction quests, main quests, and any other acheivement point that I might be forgetting. I think I am level 35.

I got my morrowind character up to level 74 (the max possible). Ever one of my main skills was maxed out and I had took over a small village of like 5 houses... killed all the people and used there houses as storage for all of my loot. I had one house but it got so full that couldnt put anything else down in it.

Fable was originaly called project ego or something in development. It was actually one of the reasons I wanted an xbox. I was pretty dissapointed in the game to be honest... some parts were cool. HOpefully Fable 2 will be a lot better. I will not buy it unless someone serieously changes my mind... but I am sure I will at least give it a rent.

-David