Am going to buy a new system. Did my research and decided on Axiom even before finding this messageboard. After reading some posts, I am more sure than ever that Axiom is the right decision - you guys are great and long live the internet.

I have a 13' x 24' living room with a 9-10' ceiling (the front speakers will be against the long side). I'll use the system to listen to music 75% of the time (blues and rock are favorites) and movies the rest. I'm thinking of getting the M60ti's, VP100, and QS4s, and buying a Denon 1804 receiver. My thinking is the the room is too small to justify the M80ti's, and I want to wall mount the surrounds and like the smaller size of the QS4s. I think a subwoofer is overkill for me. Money is not a big issue but I think this system is probably already better than my ear.

For those still interested. My current system is 25 years old and consists of a Pioneer Quadraphonic receiver and 4 Electro Voice ETR speakers that I brought unheard from a mail order house in San Luis Obispo (would love to know what happened to them) - have to say I made a good choice because I have enjoyed the system for a long time. I never thought the quadraphonic sound ever worked but I did like having the rear speakers and usually listen to music with all 4 speakers on. The foam seal on the 10' woofers has dried up and crumbled away so I have to turn the bass down or they give off some really bad sound. Surprisingly some CDs still sound great!

Thanks for any and all advice.