I have never paid close attention to surround use only so many of my suggestions are based more on encompassing sound fields which I am assuming makes used of the surrounds.

x-men 1

When Logan first meets professor X and he is using his telepathic powers, good placement and movement of Patrick Stewarts voice.

Also when Magneto shreds the train to get to Rogue, very good metal fatigue sounds in the rears.

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings. The scene at the party in the begining starting with the launching of the firework that goes straight up and explodes into the blue arrows that fall back to earth and fly out from the party across the water and past the camera.

The scene in the mines of moria with the Balrog. When the enter the great hall and all the orcs are coming down from the ceiling and surrounding them.

The staircase scene after that, when the orcs attack and the arrows are flying back and forth.

Star Trek First Contact.

The scene in the begining when the Enterprise opens the audio channel to the fleet to monitor the fight against the Borg. You hear all the radio chatter of the various ships involved but when the Borg override the other signals the rear surrounds really goto work and surround you with the Borg voice.

Much of First Contact has good use of the surrounds mostly when on the Enterprise.

Swordfish.
The opening explosion has spectacular use of the surrounds.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head but ill post more if I can think of any.

Hank