You read my mind, I just finished watching the movie and it sounded terrific although it lacked a good sub. My Sound Dynamics sub just does not cut it.

I had the QS8's about 1 ft from the corner and facing forward for part of the movie, They sounded really good. I then changed them and put them on the side wall about 1 ft from the corner, to me they sounded a little better. The VP 150 sure does a great job.

I am now wondering if it would be worth my while to have my Yammy BS speakers on the rear wall making a 7.1 setup.
I have yet another question for those of you that still have patience...

I read in the 661 manual that I can have "Presence" speakers. In the manual they are setup on the outsides of the main front speakers, so in effect you have 4 front main sperakers. What is the reason for this and is there any real benefit in having this sort of setup?

On the subject of the manual, I remembered why know one ever reads the bloody things, trying to find information is a nightmare and you have to be a rocket scientist the understand most of it, which is a pitty as I'm only a brain surgeon \:\)

Last edited by Graeme L; 10/17/08 12:30 PM.