Yes exquisite is the word that comes to mind, I must admit, I expected excellent sound but not to exceed my expectations to such an extreme degree, I currently maintain such a sense of wonder that I can afford to capture so much beautiful, subtle sound in my humble abode, I have to keep going back to listen because it is just beyond belief. You've got my wheels turning now about the M22s as well, if not somewhere else in my own home, I may have to talk my best friend at work into buying them for his HT system that is still in the formative ideational stage.

I appreciate everyone's input a great deal, because I never buy any tech product these days unless professional reviews are backed by nearly unanimous consumer endorsement, with the only acceptable outliers being due to disgruntlement about some feature that is a deal breaker for one consumer but not a must have feature for me.

I called JC at Axiom and he states that he will place a request to send an owner's club invite to my email early next week, at which time I will immediately place an order for the EP800, 4 qs8s, and a VP150. As hard as it is to wait I believe part of the zen of all this is in the discipline to have the patience to get the best.

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."