Aight, I follow your guys advice.

Sirquack, I was testing my HT bass usage by checking out U-571 'Depth Charge' scene. The sub was really getting a workout, but seems like the woofers on the M80's weren't producing much output.

So, I tested out a music CD with lots of bass. I put the receiver to stereo and direct mode. This time, the sound on the midranges and tweeters were much more pronounced and I can hear sound coming from both the FL and FR speakers. But then again, not much bass was coming from the woofers. It seems like every receiver mode I put it to (including DTS, DD, stero, direct, etc), that is little bass output coming from the M80's.

So I disabled the subwoofer from the receiver so I can hear only the speakers and I heard very little bass coming from them (little, if not, none).

I had the speaker setup to large in the fronts and LFE+Main, and crossover to 80 hz.

The possibility that the speakers maybe damage or loose connections are very slim, since it not affecting one M80, but both.

I am not trying to bash Axiom, I think they make wonderful speakers, and are very good for the price. But it seems like something it wrong with my configuration.

Last edited by Paul_Bassi; 11/05/08 10:39 PM.