Looking great and looks like you had a lot of fun there.

How did you, and others find those thick braided HDMI cables from Monoprice? I loved their speaker wire but this particular product I found to be so thick as to be very difficult to work with. Also, I had trouble when they were paired to a HDMI switch. Alone, they worked well. The switch with other cables worked well, but the switch and these cables together equaled sporadic missing audio and sometimes video.

I'm still using the switch but the cables are gathering dust. Just curious to know if I received a bad batch or if others have had similar experience. I should have returned them but the shipping was going to almost match the price I paid.

Sorry for the sidetrack, the room looks awesome. I like the cat picture too. Our cat had the same look for a while when I was putting our room together. Then he decided all loose speaker wire was his arch- enemy and we had several horrendous battles. Luckily, once it was sufficiently shackled between the wall and speakers on both ends, it decided it was sufficiently imprisoned and left it alone.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.