Originally Posted By: CV
Once I move my system into the basement, I'm going to do what I can with treatments, at least bass traps and treating first reflection points. I don't know exactly how crazy I'll get, but it would be nice if at least tried to take the hobby as far as several of you have. I imagine it's a rewarding feeling.

I wish I could toss in some chunk bass traps, but there just isn't room. My screen takes up almost the entire one wall, and the couch is in a couple of the corners (although, I would think that would help a little). The ceiling is broken up with a 4'x8' fiber optic starfield "window" the panel hangs down about 1" from the ceiling and has a window frame around it), there is a 12" tall beam running left to right, and the ceiling closest to the screen is dropped down to cover some duct work, which makes for a lot of irregular shape to the ceiling, but I am not sure that is good at all.

I am thinking that some good first reflection panels on the right side would be in order for that long wall, but the other side has my equipment rack, and the goofy angled area. I wonder if I should just put a panel on the back wall, the left "angled" wall, and then a couple on the right wall.

Farewell - June 4, 2020