So I currently have the 7.1 epic 80 600 on order. After doing further research and reading more reviews and hearing about the 800 I'm not sure I've made the right choice.

First off, the current room the system will be going into is approx 2600 cubic feet but we only plan on staying at this house for a couple more years and then possibly getting something bigger. Basically I'm hoping to get something that I'll be happy with now and in the future without wishing I had gone an alternate route.

I've looked into upgrading to the 800 but that turned out to be allot more than I was expecting. I also inquired about getting 2 500's instead and that would cost me about half as much to upgrade to the 800.

I think I'd like the sound of the 600 over the 500's but I'm worried about the port noise which I've been reading about even though other people say it's not a problem. I've also been reading about the benefits of 2 subs so that's where the 2 500's idea came into play in the first place but then its harder to arrange them in the room and make it look good. Now the 800 is sealed so I wouldn't have to worry about port noise and I'm sure it will deliver more than what I need but it's the extra cost that will dip into the projector budget that I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Soooo, either of those options would probably be more than what I "need" but I'd rather have extra than not enough and I really don't want to have to upgrade down the road. With that said, if the extra money for the 800 would be worth it than I'd just do that so here's where all your expert opinions come in ;\)

TIA