Ok, I did some rearranging in my basement on my subs (EP350 and EP500). I first put them two on the front wall under my projection screen.

I don't have a radio shack spl meter yet because the one here in my town don't have one. So I'm going to have to wait a little bit before I get one.

Anyways, it sounded to my ear good, but not spectacular, after doing numerous eq'ing with my HK ez setup. So I watched the video that Ian provided and decided to set both of my subs on adjacent side walls in my basement, like what Ian suggested. I did the automatic setup from my receiver to get the right db levels from all of my speakers then I manually set my crossover points to what sounds good to me. (80hz on center, surround and back surround. 60hz on my mains)It sounds 10 times better now.

Now onto my question. My EP500 was doing fine for a couple of weeks in it's new position. Then lately( it started last friday ), at certain frequencies, there will be a slight vibration coming from it. I put my ear up to the sub, but I can't tell if it's coming from the driver, or within the cabinet. I don't have any kids or any animals, so I don't think anything got into the port. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

2 = M60,4 = QS8's,1 = VP150,1 = EP350,1 = EP500
HK247
Optoma HD70,110" DIY screen
Xbox360 & PS3